Brookhaven Golf Course wants to make booking your next round of golf as easy as possible. Simply use the tool below to book a tee time.
TEE TIME RESERVATIONS POLICY
Season Pass holders may reserve starting times two weeks in advance. General Public may reserve starting times one week in advance. All tee times must be made under the following conditions:
- Reserve starting times may be secured by phone, by appearing at the golf course in person, or on-line via the internet.
- One person may secure up to five reservations per week
- Anyone booking over 5 consecutive tee times will be subject to an outings fee
- Single players may not reserve a tee time but may be combined with another party.
- Parties of two players will be paired to another twosome to create a foursome.
- A phone number or credit card number must be used to secure ones tee time.
- Advance reservations may be restricted on days which have been reserved for outings and inter-club tournaments, at the discretion of the golf professional.
TEE TIME CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation of tee time must be made at least 6 hours in advance
- Cancellations can be made in person, by phone, message on answering machine, or via internet.
- If a golfer has reserved a starting time, but the course is subsequently closed at that time, the reservation(s) will be cancelled for the golfer by staff.
- Golfers who persistently forfeit reserved starting times or otherwise abuse the reservation system may be refused the privilege of reserving times.
- Failure to observe cancellation requirements may result in a $10.00 per person “no-show” fee.